Members of City Council's Land Use, Transportation and Infrastructure Committee have created a schedule to discuss topics addressed in the proposed changes to Denver's group living rules. The meetings will be held virtually on Zoom and will be broadcast live on Denver 8.
- October 6: Household regulations: alternatives and revisions
- November 3: Residential care introduction
- November 10: Residential care regulations, community corrections and proposed "type 2" size, lot minimums and locations
- November 17: Former chapter 59 ("old zoning code") and enforcement
- December 1: Wrap up and final committee action
How to watch
- Register to join meetings on Zoom (Password: Denver)
- Watch live on Denver Channel 8 or online at Denver8.tv
- Watch past meetings on the Denver 8 online archive
Frequently asked questions (PDF)
Responding to misconceptions (PDF)
Community office hours appointments still available
City planners have been answering questions and taking comments on the proposed group living rules update at community office hours the last few weeks. Spots are still available for the small group sessions scheduled for Thursday, September 17. Use the link below to make your appointment.
Sign up for an appointment